Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ask a Spook...

Wandering over to www.familysecuritymatters.org, which tries to make cringing in abject terror fun for the whole family, I came across a "Ask Willa" that gets a former CIA case officer to answer your questions. Ever the inquisitive one, several questions immediately leaped into my head. I sent in the first one that I could fit into 500 characters or less.

"Dear Willa,
I read of a man that was rendered by the CIA and taken to a secret prison where, aside from other abuses, his penis was mutilated with a scalpel every day for over a week. How do you decide that a person's genitals need to be mutilated in the interests of America's National Security?"

I will be sure to post her reply to this and any further questionings, they will doubtlessly be very enligtening.

(via Steve Clemons)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home